Solutions adapted to your needs, Efficient & precise guaranteeing the quality of the garlic. With leaf topping, you ensure saving time after harvest.
The one row harvester topper is ideal for small farms, and adapts to most planting schemes.
Carried machine, multi position three point linkage to the tractor.
Harvest system on the side of the tractor, minimal distance between rows 35cm.
Machine wheel track adjustable according to the tractor.
The harvest system is composed of:
– Two front leaf lifters
– A shoe for lifting the garlic heads, manual depth adjustment (hydraulic is optionnal)
– Two harvesting belts, manual height adjustment.
– A progressif vibration system to eliminate the excess of soil. A knob enables to adjust the speed.
– Two belts to level out the garlic cutting height.
– Precise cutting due to the double disc system.
– Safety pressure valve system in case of blockage of the belts.
– A system to evacuate the leaves.
A lateral conveyor belt with steel bars to take the garlic to a big bag (0.90mx0.90mxh1.20m), or a palox (1.20mx1.20mxh1.00m).
A sytem to lift the bottom of the bag and to tilt the box in order to preserve the quality of the garlic.
Drive system thanks to two hydraulic pumps with a multiplicator mounted directly on the tractor PTO shaft (540rpm).
Hydraulic oil tank with cooling system.
Rear lights and oversize plates.
Nominal speed : 4km/h to 6 km/h
Tractor power : 70hp
Harvest output : 1ha in 8 hours
Length : 4.40m
Width : 3.20m
Height : 2.60m
Maximal load : 750kg
Empty weight : 1300kg