The harvester binder one row is ideal for small farms, and adapts to most planting schemes.
Carried machine, multi position three point linkage to the tractor.
Harvest system behind the tractor, minimal distance between rows 35cm.
The harvest system is composed of:
– Two front leaf lifters
– A shoe for lifting the garlic heads, manual depth adjustment (hydraulic is optionnal)
– Two harvesting belts, manual height adjustment.
– A progressif vibration system to eliminate the excess of soil. A knob enables to adjust the speed.
– Safety pressure valve system in case of blockage of the belts.
– A binding unit with several adjustments (size of the bundles, tying height)
– An underneath transfer conveyor belt during the binding
– Lateral guiding of the rows during harvest. Hydraulic ram on the main frame left or right.
A rear side conveyor belt to drop of the garlic bundles to the left or right.Drive system thanks to two hydraulic pumps with a multiplicator mounted directly on the tractor PTO shaft (540rpm).
Hydraulic oil tank with cooling system.
Nominal speed : 4km/h to 6 km/h
Tractor power : 50hp
Harvest output : 1ha in 8 hours
Length : 3.40m
Width : 2.10m
Height : 1.60m
Empty weight : 800kg