The garlic bulbs are placed in the hopper, a ridged feeding belt feeds the splitting unit.
The garlic is split between a two specially designed soft belts. Brushes help to finish the splitting process before an optimal manual finishing. A suction removes all the skins and waste to leave the clean cloves to be graded.
The E600 splitter has a total power of 6Kw 380v threephase, this machine is made of the following units:
A feeding unit
– Moto variator 0.37Kw 380v threephase
– A 150kg hopper (Large feeding hopper on request)
A splitting unit
– Two specially designed belts, the top one is adjustable to adapt to the different grades.
– Seven rows of finishing brushes
A 4kw 380v threephase skin & waste suction unit with power adjustment
A manual finishing belt for 4 to 8 people
– A 0,25Kw 380v threphase motoreducer (moto variator on request)
– At the end of the belt, a overhead unit is connected to the main suction to remove the small remaining waste (a second suction unit is available on request)
A clove grading drum
– Grade 1: < 10mm
– Grade 2: 11 à 17mm
– Grade 3: 18 à 23mm
– Grade 4: > 23mm
Machine output: 600Kg/h to 800Kg/h